Thursday, April 03, 2008

Wa’gon R my troubles


Why Study Abroad When IIPM Gives You 3 global Advantages!

The Wagon R is a small car, but trustworthy!

MyEsha Guha, CEO, Newfields Advertising on Wagon R Wagon R gives me the freedom of mobility, convenience and power. I think I’ve had some of my most creative ideas whilst I’ve been in my car – the smoothness, consistency of performance, adaptability – all help in removing stress and tension. The car allows my mind to relish and enjoy the ride. Music is the way I love to unwind after a long day and my rides to and from my workplace are really the time I get to be by myself. Since I work in the heart of the town and live almost 20 kms away, the commuting time is almost an hour each way. Most of these days, 2 hours are used to plan, to schedule and also to catch up with myself. For six days of the week, my car and me are on a journey – sometimes of bonding, sometimes of discovery.

My car has also been an inevitable companion for fun times with friends, relatives & colleagues. These are special moments which are memorable. My trips out of town by road, whether on work or on holiday – to Jaipur, Chandigarh, Dehradun or to the hills are all journeys made possible due to the hassle free assurance of my car. In fact, one incident comes to mind. I had gone to Jaipur on a shoot. The crew was following me in a larger, fancier car but midway they had a break-down which took a while to get sorted out. Thankfully, my car gave me no trouble because of its easy maintenance. For me, it has been a three-year long trustworthy love affair between my Wagon R and I.

For Complete IIPM Article, Click on IIPM Article

Source :
IIPM Editorial, 2008

An
IIPM and Professor Arindam Chaudhuri (Renowned Management Guru and Economist) Initiative

For More IIPM Info, Visit Below....
The Sunday Indian - India's Greatest News weekly
IIPM, ADMISSIONS FOR NEW DELHI & GURGAON BRANCHES
IIPM, GURGAON
ARINDAM CHAUDHURI’S 4 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE IIPM...
IIPM Economy Review

No comments: